Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Refreshed

by Copra

I'm back, well rested after a nice four weeks absence from the blogosphere. And boy am I out of the current flow of things. Which is apparently no flow as far as I have been able to see.

Anyhow, I'll return to the irregular schedule you have gotten accustomed to soon enough.

I have played, yes, and found out some curious things in WoW. And in Crossfire, to which my son lured me to try my achiever-fps-pvp side. But more about those experiences later.

One thing that amazes me in WoW currently, though, is the uncanny increasing requirements to participate any PUG raid... Before my vacation started, the outrageous average GS for a PUG IC10 was around 5.3k. The last I checked was 5.6k. And rising. And the outrageous Catch-22 of this is the fact that to get that high GS you have to raid. But you cannot get into a PUG without having the high GS which you can achieve only by getting gear from raiding. 

Whew.
.
.
.