Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

The game starts at the level cap

Sure. They all say that the game starts at the level cap. The tutorial game -levelling- is over and it's time to tackle the 'big boys'. Instances, raiding, gearing up for the next level raiding.

What can I say. I'm a real newbie to the end game, but already the thought of repeatedly encountering the same scripted instances and bosses bores the living daylights out of me. It may well change as I start to tackle the heroics and early raid instances, if I ever will be as lucky as get into one with the 'adult' schedule I'm playing with.

Try to combine 8 hours of work, 1.5 hours of driving to and from and 2-3 hours of gaming into a normal social family life with kids, dogs and some other hobbies. Oh, yes, and come and tell me in the face that I'm M&S.

Yea, the game starts at the cap. No more levels to show you are advancing.

Only the game.