Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm not the only one

Just leafed through the blog reader this morning and came across an excellent post from Oakstout who's insight I have admired over some time already. Now he writes about an issue I have posted about time and again: how the levelling speed is so rapid that players -involuntary- over level the content and the possibility to learn the game, their class and their character.

I full agree with Oakstout on the fact that Blizzard is clearly neglecting the old content, only focusing on the newest addition to the ever expanding world. It cannot be that the heroes are no more needed in the Old World, because the same threats lurk still around to be killed.

So I'm not the only one who is bothered by that. But is it really so that it bothers only us who are not involved in the endless end game galore?