Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to the daily grind

Oh, gee. The vacation is over, thank you, it went extremely well. Our big guy (Irish Wolfhound Ness) won the third place in the European Championships in Lure-Coursing, being well only for few weeks during the whole beginning of the year, we drove over 4000 km to the site of the event and in addition to that spent some neat family time at home, relaxing for this daily real life grind called life.

I have played some, and will be posting about my thoughts. The first thing I did, though, was that I marked all my blogroll read in the reader, so I'm completely blind and out of the blogosphere at the moment. The news about WoW's next expansion details was well documented in the guild forum, so I'm not completely out of the map.

So, let the keyboard sing.