Well, look at that.
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”
Honest Scrap... Clearly discarded stuff, mean't for recycling. That's what Softthistle from A Little WoW For Me thinks I'm worth. To be honest, this meme has been going around in ever speeding cycles only because of the requirement to find 7 blogs to recommend.
We'll see about that...
Because of the rules of engagement, all I can say is that I'll do my best to recycle other bloggers thoughts with my own little twist in them. And by saying that, I have to best them all. Well, not maybe Tobold or Syncaine, but most everyone else.
The Rules are thus:
- When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
- Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
- List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
I'm so bleeding meticulous in following the rules, I'm going to do whatever the doctor prescribed. Seven bloggers that have helped me to become the blogger I am. And hopefully are not tagged earlier...
- Hudson from Hudson's Hideout. His outbursts and downright up to the point posts come in decent doses, never failing to tickle my fancy. Keep them coming, bro!
- SaraPickell from Symptom of a Greater Cure. In her own words "witty and at least mildly sarcastic", though the last few posts have been in a bit more stronger tones. Great read, not least because she's brilliant writer.
- Dechion from Dechion's Place (genius naming, eh?): not the shortest posts ever, but the ones I read word for word. Great thinking, great deliberation and great execution. Top notch!
- These memes wouldn't be anythign without Heartless_. Doubt that he will respond, but Heartless_Gamer treats everyone with similar (dis)respect, regardless of game. Honest to the core.
- Pete from Dragonchasers: so broad view on games with so much passion. Worth every post.
- Somehow these economist blogs have slipped past this, so I'm going to favour Marcko over Gevlon this time: both are experts in gold making and AH in WoW, but Marcko gets the award for his Just My 2
- My list wouldn't be complete without Ysharros and Stylish Corpse.
- I'm an early riser. On weekdays, I'm up at 5 am, weekends... 7 am. Rest of the family snores till 11 am, so I have plenty of time to check AH, do a couple of quests and take the dogs out.
- I have 4 kids. Three of them play WoW under my account. My eldest, our daughter, doesn't anymore, because at the age of 14 (almost 15), boys who play WoW are more interesting. She could beat them on PvP anyday, though.
- As of the kids wasn't enough, I have 4 Irish Wolfhounds. Talk about 'peace and quiet' around our house.
- I love to read and write. However, I have seldom time for either.
- I have a long drive to and from work.
- I have started practising Shorinji Kempo just this spring. I'm on bruises and sore almost every day of the week. Loving it.
- I formed a Guild in WoW for me and my brothers to hang around. We still have 14 others in the Guild regardless of the fact that we are mainly neglecting them.
- I started WoW on US server only to notice that the time difference made playing a nightmare. Playing on EU servers isn't much better due to the population.
- I hate spring... or actually, the end of winter: muddy, wet and messy.
- My BMI was 30.6 in the beginning of this year. Now its 29.4, and my fat % has decreased more than that figure suggests.